Fire Dragon Exarch

I didn’t spend a lot of time painting tonight, but I was able to get my Fire Dragon Exarch finished up.  Here he is in all his glory.


I tried some new things, like giving the helmet and the body a coat of the Sepia wash and then drybrushing again with yellow.  It worked very well (especially on the helmet) to give it a bit more depth.

One I finished the Exarch, I started working on the power weapon and shimmer shield arms for my Dire Avenger Exarh, and another set of Shuriken Cannons for my Wave Serpent.


3 Responses to “Fire Dragon Exarch”

  1. 1 kitsunex May 8, 2009 at 1:38 am

    Nice! that looks really good Rkik!

    the basing looks really sharp.

  2. 2 kitsunex May 12, 2009 at 2:15 am

    so i’m just now experimenting with the GW washes and so far i’m liking the results. you encouraged me to give them a shot, i should post a link of the termie.

    • 3 Rkik May 12, 2009 at 9:45 am

      Yeah, the washes are pretty neat.
      I used to mix my own, but these are a lot more consistent and give much better results.

Comments are currently closed.


Last Three Plays:


House of Paincakes Blog Network
N== Blog Network
The 40k n00b - Warhammer 40k Blog Network

%d bloggers like this: