WIP: Autarch Jetbike

The modeling work on the Autarch’s jetbike is nearing completion. In order to add on the fusion gun, I decided to hack off one side of the shuriken catapult and then mounted the fusion gun in its place. I then took the barrel I removed, and mounted it next to the original barrel to keep that twin-linked look.  The greenstuff needs to be cleaned up, but otherwise it worked pretty well.
dsc04838-1024

Then for the Autarch himself, I removed his head, and used a Dire Avenger helmeted head as a replacement.  For the Mandiblasters, I cut down a nail and mounted it to the sides of the helmet with greenstuff.  Some more embellishment on the helmet is needed along with some cleanup, but it’s coming along nicely.

dsc04837-1024dsc04836-1024

Finally, I added magnets into the bottom of all the jetbikes for their stands, and then added the poles to the back of the Warlock bikes.

dsc04839-1024

Next thing to do is to assemble the Warlocks and the Farseer.  Then start converting the spears and swords that they will be wielding.  Then I can finally start on the painting.

Advertisements

2 Responses to “WIP: Autarch Jetbike”


  1. 1 Sphe July 28, 2009 at 9:26 pm

    That’s a fantastic idea to combine the catapult like that to allow the fusion gun! I’ve been trying and trying to figure out a way to add the fusion gun to my WIP Jetarch


Comments are currently closed.



Pages

Last Three Plays:

Archives

House of Paincakes Blog Network
N== Blog Network
The 40k n00b - Warhammer 40k Blog Network

%d bloggers like this: