Malifaux: Lady Justice

I finally got around to trying out my new Windsor & Newton Series 7 brush yesterday and tonight.  There were a few stray hairs that needed to be trimmed, and the brush did take a bit of work to get accustomed to, but once I got it figured out, it works great.  One thing I noticed is that it does tend to split into a swallow tail shape on occasion if I’m not careful, but as long as I keep it wet and am careful, it holds a super fine point.

The model I took it to was the Lady Justice that had been sitting unpainted for quite a while.  The hair on here is crazy to deal with.  There’s just so much of it, and lots of fine details to deal with.  I decided not to just drybrush the hair, and actually highlighted individual pieces building it up from red to a light orange.  I think she turned out quite well.  Now for some WIP pics and the final pics.  Sadly my light and camera washed out some of the finer details, but most of it is visible.

Enjoy!

WIP: Front

WIP: Back

Finshed Front

Finished Back

Advertisements

Pages

Last Three Plays:

Archives

House of Paincakes Blog Network
N== Blog Network
The 40k n00b - Warhammer 40k Blog Network

%d bloggers like this: